Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Im alive!!

hello people!!
I have come back to this forsaken blog to write stuff that no one reads!!

It has been almost one year or to be exact 11 months 6 days since I last posted here.

so then these are some interesting things that happen during the period that I was absent here

1. got car license (OwO) (around sep 2011)
2. SPM happened (OAO) (nov 2011 )
3. went to KL (>w<) ( dec 2011 )
4. COMIC FIESTA (TwT) (dec 2011)
5. PLKN (TAT) ( jan-mar 2012 )
6. SPM results (*__*) (mar 2012)

though this is just a post to notify you guys (if there are any) that I'm alive, soo im not gonna say much bout
those stuff. But expect posts about the stuff  I mentioned above ( if im not lazy  busy) later !

so thats all for today...







you happy now? (you know who you are)

2 comments:

  1. I expected a lot more coming from someone who disappeared from the world for 3 months so OF COURSE I'M NOT HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete