Friday, March 11, 2011

what next?

today (well yesterday, since its already 1.00 2.35 am), my friends and I went to a seminar called Study in USA.
Mrs. Doreen (I think thats how you spell her name) the speaker kindly informed us about the uniqueness of their educational system, how to apply, how is the condition there (weather , money, living expenses etc.) and lotsa stuff..
but this got me thinking. what next?

what's next after SPM for me? after school?  what will I do? study? work?  where will I go?

all those questions kept me thinking. im not a kid anymore. im going to finish school. and go study some more and get a job. wow how time really flies... so then, what next?

actually before this Ive never gave this stuff a decent thought before..
Honestly, I never really know what i want to do.. but when people asks me, I say that I wanna do medicine because that's what my dad has been told me to be since i could remember. to be a doctor.
during those times i just said yes. but now im not really sure whether I want to be a doctor or not.

they say that doctors have big salaries, big cars, big houses, but small time..
i dont really care about cars or houses(for now), money a little. but time..


I did give it a little thought.. that I want to try veterinarian..
but i dunno if it will work.. but nonetheless Ill just go with medicine anyways (for now)

Either way (medicine or veterinarian) my biology must be excellent (possible) and I also have to score on the other science subjects like PHYSICS (inside, im crying), and CHEMISTRY(help me!)..

Anyways, its always good to think ahead but dont lose sight of what's in front of you now. focus on what you have now, the future can wait. just a reminder that before all of this is gonna happen, a certain wall called SPM must be passed through first and to pass through you must study hard and never lose hope.(wat in the world am I talking about?)

In the end, this is all just another reminder to study for the SPM..

im getting sleepy so im gonna end it here.
good bye and thank you for reading. (if there are any of you)

No comments:

Post a Comment