Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kuching cries as I depart - Holiday review Pt.1

It was raining at the airport.
The two weeks I spent seems so short.
Cry not Kuching, return I will.
For thats a promise I shall fulfill.

Two weeks of  protecting my grandfather from mean nurses, sleeping late, camping at the hospital, eating the same food everyday, exploring the whole hospital... My stay at Kuching was inarguably adventurous.

 Im not really complaining. Actually, thats the real reason im in Kuching in the first place, to take care of my sickly grandfather. Well, I wasn't at the hospital the whole two weeks, it was Monday night that my grandfather complains about difficulty of breathing and that is when my adventure at the hospital starts. Believe it or not, when I say my stay was adventurous it wasn't 100% sarcastic sleeping in the waiting room, roaming around the hospital,going up and down the stairs at night alone..well rather than using the elevator which makes creepy creaking noises when it closes and the scary looking interior.

Of course, I have learned many new stuff like how television lies to us about nurses being sexy, the more variety of food that you eat at the canteen the more you pay, hand phones accessories sold at the hospital shops are way cheap and chocolate waffle last longer than the honey waffle.

I didnt go anywhere interesting (unless you think the hospital is an interesting place) during my stay at Kuching except Boulevard and only to eat (we didnt even stop at Popular...sighh...) 

Anyways, I went back on Sunday and went to the camp thingy from Tuesday until Thursday but that is another story that will be told another time. 

Until then,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment