Friday, January 22, 2010

I LOVE FUUTO

hello... everyone
its been a long time
i have good news and bad news..

good news, i'm gonna get my DSi next week...
bad news is its the exam right after the DS is in my hands...

oh yeah...
ive been reading Full Metal Alchemist or 鋼の錬金術師 (hangane no renkinjutsu shi)
and now im at the latest chapter.. its very nice... i recommend reading it...


NO!!!! KIRIHIKO-KUUUUUN DONT DIE!!!!! 
such a sad ending for one of the coolest badguy ever... 
why must you die.. to make it worse you died in the hands of your beloved wife...
such a crue... HEY looookkk ACCELL




go here to see me draw.... 





2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Ziq, you're really good at drawing!!! Man, what does that make me!?!? (Cries in the spotlight) NOOOOOOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes you farid
    -_-.... i got nothin...

    ReplyDelete